The Voltstick 230 Sound is an instant tester for safely checking the presence of an AC voltage, without making any disconnection in cables, wall sockets, fuses, circuit breakers, junction boxes, etc.
No current flow is needed for correct operation.
The red indicator in the tip will illuminate on detection of AC voltage simply by applying the tip close to any connection point, or moving it along any insulated cable.
• Locates breaks in cables
• Detects blown fuses inside plugs or fuse holders
• Distinguishes between live and neutral wires in both single and three-phase supplies
• Identifies voltage-carrying cables in junction boxes
• Identifies faulty in-line switches
• Locates defective in-series light bulbs