The Martindale FL30 can be used to test fluorescent and neon tubes while situated in light fittings without the need for removal.
The kit is supplied with a telescopic antenna to allow testing of tubes on standard height ceilings without the need for ladders or platforms.
The FL30 is also ideal for maintenance applications where lamps can be checked before attempting to access difficult locations for lamp replacement.
The FL30 can be used for testing the following types of gas filled lamps:
Fluorescent , Low Press Sodium (SOX) , High Pressure Sodium (SON) , Neon lamps and tubes , Mercury Vapour , Metal Halogen
- Compact, lightweight with simple one button test function.
- Convenient size for fitting into tool pouches allowing the user to carry as part of their standard tool kit.
- Fast testing of fitted fluorescent and neon lamps.
- Provides electrical, stores and maintenance operatives with a quick and simple method of checking lamps.
- Speeds up lighting maintenance applications.
- Supplied with a carry case, telescopic antenna attachment, 9V battery and user instructions.