Danson Main Switch 100A Double Pole
The DANSON main switch is designed to accept both cable-in / cable-out and direct to busbar connections and may be used as an isolating switch with the Danson range of Metal clad empty consumer units.
The DANSON switch disconnector is capable of switching both resistive and inductive loads, the operating dolly is capable of being locked in either the ON or OFF position.
Positive indication of the opening of the contacts is only given when the green stripe can be seen in the window
- Standard: BSEN60947-3
- Approval: CE+CB+TUV
- Rated current In (A): 63, 80, 100, 125
- Rated voltage Un (VAC): 230/400
- Rated insulation voltage (VAC): 500
- Number of poles: 2
- Rated short-time withstand current 20 In: 1s
- Degree of protection: IP20, with connected conductors
£7.08 Incl. VAT