Danson 32A RCBO Residual Current Circuit Breaker 30mA SP EDLY1132
DANSON RCBOs (Residual Current Breakers with Overcurrent Protection) are of the solid neutral type, single pole, in the one module format. The RCBOs are a combination of an MCB and a RCD.
This enables both overcurrent protection and earth fault current protection to be provided by a single unit.
This combination allows earth fault protection to be restricted to a single circuit, thus ensuring that only the circuit with the fault is interrupted.
The operating dolly on all DANSON RCBOs may be locked in either the ON or OFF position without affecting the ability of the trip mechanism to operate.
- Standard: BSEN61009-1
- Approval: CE+CB+TUV
- Type (wave form of the earth leakage sensed): AC and A
- Number of poles: 1+N (1 module)
- Rated current In(A): 6, 10, 16, 20, 25, 32, 40, 50
- Rated voltage Ue(V): 230
- Rated insulation voltage Ui(VAC): 500
- Rated Frequency Fn(Hz): 50/60
- Rated residual currents I △ n (mA): 30
£19.74 Incl. VAT