FLUKE 117 Electricians Multimeter with Non-Contact Voltage Detection
- VoltAlert™ technology for non-contact voltage detection
- AutoVolt automatic ac/dc voltage selection
- Low input impedance: helps prevent false readings due to ghost voltage
- Large white LED backlight to work in poorly lit areas
- True-rms for accurate measurements on non-linear loads
- Measures 10 A (20 A overload for 30-seconds)
- Resistance, continuity, frequency and capacitance
- Min/Max/Average with elapsed time to record signal fluctuations
- Compact ergonomic design for one-handed operation
- Compatible with optional magnetic ToolPak™ hanger
- CAT III 600 V safety rated
- 4 mm silicone test lead set
- User manual
£191.99 Incl. VAT
Fluke 117 Electricians Multimeter
The Fluke 117 Electricians Multimeter is a compact and versatile digital multimeter, ideal for both domestic and commercial projects.
The 117 has been developed in house by Fluke’s expert team of professionals. As a result each multimeter features advanced measuring technology to give electricians fast, accurate and safe readings.
At the heart of this is Fluke’s own VoltAlert™ technology which quickly detects the presence of an AC or a DC voltage. From here the AutoVolt system then sets the meter according to the voltage detected.
This is all done through a built in non contact voltage detector for safe non contact readings. The results are then displayed on a clear LCD display.
What's more, each 117 delivers a true-rms reading. This means that can measure both sinusoidal and non-sinusoidal ac waveforms.
As a result the Fluke 117 can conduct a wide range of tests and readings. These include AC/DC voltage, continuity, resistance, diode, capacitance, frequency and current readings.
|Dimensions||167mm x 84mm x 46mm|