HYCO HF05MVC Handyflow Undersink Vented Point of Use Water Heater with 5 Litre Capacity
Ideal for occasional use light dish washing at a single kitchen sink in the workplace, for example portable buildings, offices, shops, workshops, garages and other small commercial premises.
- Open outlet heater to supply hot water to a single sink
- Ideal when economy and ease of installation are the key priorities
- Stylish design and slimline profile – depth only 7” (180mm)
- Can be installed in an under-sink cupboard giving less visual impact than the Handyflow Oversink
- Comes complete with vented mixer tap and hoses
- Thermal cut-out can be re-set rather than requiring to be replaced
- 2.0 kW element
- External temperature control with frost protection setting
- Neon element on indicator
- Cable pre-wired (1m) – saves time on installation
- No need for expansion vessel, relief valve or reducing valve
£119.70 Incl. VAT
Easy clean, high impact plastic
Capillary type adjustable to approx. 80⁰C
E setting approx. 55⁰C
High density polystyrene CFC free
Open outlet non-pressurised system, vented mixer tap must be used.
Safety re-settable thermal cut out. Frost protection setting when power is switched on.
It is normal for the vented tap on this type of unit to drip slightly during the heating cycle, caused by the water expanding as it heats up.
Must be sited below a sink, with the inlet and outlet connections at the top of the unit.
Must be installed by a suitably qualified person.
Minimum water pressure 0.5 bar.
Maximum water pressure 8.0 bar.
Cold water connection 1 x 15mm compression.
Outlet 1 x vented tap (supplied).
Fittings required (not supplied): none.
IMPORTANT : ONLY USE THE FITTINGS SUPPLIED SO THAT THE UNIT IS NOT PRESSURISED
Installation must comply with current IEE regulations.
The product should be connected to the fixed wiring of the property via a double pole fused spur with a minimum break capacity of 13 amps.
Cable pre-wired (1m).
1 year parts or replacement warranty.
|Dimensions||400mm x 270mm x 180mm|