HYCO HW30M Wave Instantaneous Hand Wash 3.0 kW, Manual Activation
Designed for light hand washing at a single basin, perfect for home use or installation in small offices.
- Unlimited hot water for light hand washing at a single washroom basin.
- Designed and assembled in the UK.
- Stylish and compact ergonomic design.
- Energy efficient – heats water instantly at point of use so no long pipe runs and no standing heat losses.
- 3.0 kW element.
- Cost effective hot water for hand washing.
- Integral inlet tap and swivel 200mm spray arm.
- Optimised spray head to prevent splashing.
- Durable easy to clean cover.
- Simple to install and use.
- Separate on/off and temperature and flow rate control.
- No need to re-calibrate flow rate every usage.
- Correct temperature instantly achieved every time.
£50.48 Incl. VAT
Easy clean high impact Polycarbonate/ABS
Glass reinforced nylon
HW30M Rotary switch
HW30M and HW30A Rotary dial
Self re-setting thermal cut-out set at 60°C.
Manual resettable cut-out set at 90°C.
Pressure relief valve to prevent high-pressure build up.
Temperature stabilised – unit maintains consistent outlet temperature as water pressure conditions vary.
The appliance must be installed in a frost free environment.
Wall mounted. Base assembly is secured to the wall by two fixing screws. Full fixing pack supplied.
Must be installed by a suitably qualified person.
Minimum water pressure 1.0 bar.
Maximum water pressure 6.0 bar.
Inlet 1 x 15mm compression.
Outlet 1 x push fit chrome plated brass spray arm 200mm (8").
Installation must comply with current IEE regulations
This product should be connected to the fixed wiring of the property via a double pole fused spur with a minimum break capacity of 13 amps.
1 year parts or replacement warranty.
|Dimensions||170mm x 240mm x 100mm|