HYCO IN44T Rho Thermostatic Instantaneous Inline Water Heater 4.4kW
Available in a thermostatic or non thermostatic model this instantaneous water heater is suitable for hand washing at a single basin.
- Supplies hot water to a single outlet
- Bare wire heating system gives fast heat up time
- Heats the water instantly as it flows through the unit
- Energy efficient – no standing heat losses
- 4.4 or 6.0 kW power rating
- Compact space saving design
- Intended for use with spray head taps with removable M22/M24 nozzles
Thermostatic Model Only
- External electronic thermostatic control accurate to the nearest degree
- Blue LED temperature display
- Energy saving – only uses the power required to deliver the chosen temperature
- Heating power adjusted electronically to compensate for temperature, flow rate and water pressure variations
- Temperature factory set at 38°C and can be adjusted by the user between 30°C and 48°C
- After power off/on the unit will recall the last usage outlet temperature
£154.80 Incl. VAT
Easy clean high impact ABS
Bare-wire heating system (3 nickel chrome heating elements)
Controls (Thermostatic Model only)
Temperature display (°C)
Power on/off button
+/- controls allow the user to set the required temperature
The temperature display will flash if the set temperature cannot be reached.
Taps and Tap Spray Nozzles
Intended for use with spray head taps with removable M22/M24 nozzles.
Important – the supplied tap spray nozzle must be fitted in the tap for best performance. 4.4 kW: 2.0 l/m, 6.0 kW: 2.5 l/m, other flow rates available on request.
Overheat temperature protection 80°C.
Thermostatic model – water temperature controlled to maintain user selected temperature between 30°C and 48°C as water pressure conditions vary.
This appliance must be installed in a frost free environment.
The heater should be located as close as practical to the hot water outlet to avoid unnecessary heat losses through the pipework.
Must be installed by a suitably qualified person.
Minimum flow rate 2.0 l/m.
Minimum water pressure 1 bar.
Maximum rated pressure 7.5 bar.
Water resistivity ≥ 1300 Ωcm.
Inlet/Outlet 2 x 1/2" BSP male (40mm apart centre to centre).
Fittings required (not supplied): 2 x 15mm compression to 1/2" BSP female adapter.
Suitable for use with pre-heated water e.g. solar heating systems subject to maximum inlet water temperature 60°C.
Installation must comply with current IEE regulations.
Single phase. Fuse rating guide 19 amps for 4.4 kW and 27 amps for 6.0 kW.
The product should be connected to the fixed wiring of the property via a suitably rated isolating switch with contact separation of at least 3mm in all poles.
Cable pre-wired (0.7m).
1 year parts or replacement warranty.
|Dimensions||140mm x 190mm x 80mm|