HYCO IN96T Aquila Instantaneous Inline Water Heater 9.6 kW
This thermostatically controlled instantaneous water heater is suitable for hand washing at up to 2 basins, or for a single light shower, or light dish washing.
- Supplies hot water to one or two outlets depending on application
- Bare wire heating system gives fast heat up time
- Heats the water instantly as it flows through the unit
- Energy efficient – no standing heat losses
- Energy saving – only uses the power required to deliver the chosen temperature
- External electronic thermostatic control accurate to the nearest degree
- 9.6 kW power rating
- Slimline design
- Heating power adjusted electronically to compensate for temperature, flow rate and water pressure variations
- LED temperature display
- Temperature factory set at 38°C and can be adjusted by the user between 30°C and 60°C
- One programmable memory setting
- After power off/on the unit will recall the last usage outlet temperature
- Suitable for use with spray head taps with removable M22/M24 nozzles.
£189.59 Incl. VAT
Easy clean high impact ABS
Bare-wire heating system (2 nickel chrome heating elements)
Control Screen (from left to right)
Temperature display (°C).
Actual flow rate display (l/m)
Heating power display (%)
Memory – save selected temperature.
Touch screen arrow keys allow the user to set the required temperature.
Touch screen power on/off control.
The temperature display will flash if the set temperature cannot be reached.
Increase/decrease maximum water flow rate.
Overheat temperature protection 75°C (manual reset).
Water temperature electronically controlled to maintain user selected temperature between 30°C and 60°C as water pressure conditions vary.
This appliance must be installed in a frost free environment.
The heater should be located as close as practical to the hot water outlet to avoid unnecessary heat losses through the pipework.
Must be installed by a suitably qualified person.
Minimum flow rate 2.5 l/m.
Minimum water pressure 1 bar.
Maximum water pressure 7.5 bar.
Water resistivity ≥ 1300 Ωcm.
Inlet/Outlet 2 x 1/2" BSP male (100mm apart centre to centre).
Fittings required (not supplied): 2 x 15mm compression to 1/2" BSP female adapter.
Suitable for use with pre-heated water e.g. solar heating systems subject to maximum inlet water temperature 60°C.
Installation must comply with current IEE regulations.
Single phase, fuse rating guide 42 amps.
The product should be connected to the fixed wiring of the property via suitably rated isolating switch with a contact separation of at least 3mm in all poles.
1 year parts or replacement warranty.
|Dimensions||380mm x 230mm x 90mm|