HYCO MBS6SS Microboil Wall Mounted Near-Instant Boiling Water Heater 6 Litre in Stainless Steel
Provides instant near-boiling water for preparing hot drinks in the workplace.
- Time saving – provides instant hot water so no need to wait for the kettle to boil.
- Space saving – frees up worktop space by eliminating the need for a kettle.
- Energy saving – no energy wasted boiling more water than is required.
- Sophisticated electronics maintain a constant supply of hot water – even when the unit is automatically re-filling after heavy usage.
- Stylish and compact design.
- Available in white or stainless steel finish.
- Simple to use and easy to install.
- Heavy duty catering style chrome tap with lock-on option.
- It is highly recommended that a filter system is fitted to protect against limescale build up. Units may need to be de-scaled regularly. Scale damage is not covered by the warranty.
£792.00 Incl. VAT
White powder coated steel or stainless steel (SS)
2.4 kW, Incoloy-sheathed type element
Electronic to control water up to boiling point
5 year corrosion guarantee
Recovery rate 150 cups per hour for all models based on 167 ml cup size.
Install over a draining board, or work top fitted with a drip tray.
At least 40mm clearance must be left above the unit to allow later removal of the jacket for service.
Must be installed by a suitably qualified person.
Minimum water pressure 1 bar.
Maximum water pressure 12 bar.
Inlet/ Outlet 2 x 1/2" BSP male. Fittings required (not supplied): 2 x 15mm compression to 1/2" BSP female adaptor.
1 x tundish recommended.
Installation must comply with current IEE regulations.
The product should be connected to the fixed wiring of the property via a double pole fused spur with a minimum break capacity of 13 amps.
Cable pre-wired (1.5m) to the bottom left.
it is recommended the unit is descaled every 6 months.
1 year on-site warranty as standard.
|Dimensions||420mm x 312mm x 171mm|