HYCO OMEG5 Omega Wall Mounted Boiling Water Heater 5 Litre
The Omega is a practical, stylish wall mounted unit that provides instant near-boiling water for preparing hot drinks in the workplace. The sleek, ergonomic design with curved lines gives a contemporary look whilst the robust, durable design specification makes it an essential appliance in the work environment.
- Designed and assembled in the UK
- 2.85 kW gives fast heat up time and high recovery rate
- Time saving – provides instant hot water so no need to wait for the kettle to boi
- Space saving – frees up worktop space by eliminating the need for a kettle
- Energy efficient - costs just 5p a day, based on standing losses 23 W. Electricity cost 10p/ kWh.
- Status ring on base of control valve to indicate ready or heating (green/ red LED)
- Robust, heavy duty ceramic control valve
- Cool touch control valve and water outlet reduces heat losses
- Simple to use and easy to install
- Durable, high impact and easy to clean white ABS case
- Sophisticated electronics maintain a constant supply of hot water- even when the unit is automatically re-filling after heavy usage
- Autocalibration for optimal temperature
- 1 year on-site warranty as standard
- It is highly recommended that a filter system is fitted to protect against scale build up. Units may need to be de-scaled regularly. Scale damage is not covered by warranty. See Drinking Water Filters.
£529.20 Incl. VAT
Easy clean high impact
2.85 kW incoloy - sheathed type element
Electronic to control water up to boiling point
EPP (expanded polypropylene)
Optional extra- highly recommended.
See Drinking Water Filters page for filter options.
Recovery rate 175 cups per hour for all models based on 167ml cup size.
Install over a draining board, or work top fitted with a drip tray.
At least 110mm clearance must be left above and below the unit to allow later removal of the jacket for service.
Must be installed by a suitably qualified person.
Minimum water pressure 1 bar.
Maximum water pressure 10 bar.
Inlet/ Outlet 2 x 15mm compression.
1 x tundish recommended.
Installation must comply with current IEE regulations.
The product should be connected to the fixed wiring of the property via a double pole fused spur with a minimum break capacity of 13 amps.
Cable pre-wired (1.5m), to the bottom left.
It is recommended the unit is descaled every 6 months.
Drain in base of unit facilitates de-scaling.
1 year on-site warranty as standard.
|Dimensions||500mm x 330mm x 255mm|