HYCO SF15K12G Speedflow Unvented - Glass Lined Storage Water Heater 15 Litre 1.2kW
Ideal for use in cloakrooms and kitchens in offices, shops, student accommodation and domestic premises which have been extended and there is no central hot water system near by. One unit located under the kitchen sink is often used to supply hot water for light dishwashing in the kitchen sink and handwashing in the cloakroom basin.
Selection Guide (approximate depending on usage)
1 basin: SF05K
1 – 2 basins: SF10K
2 – 3 basins: SF15K
- Supplies hot water for up to 3 basins
- Can be used with regular taps including mixers
- Mains pressure flow rates
- 2.0 kW element as standard
- 1.2 kW element available for 10 and 15 litre models for restricted load applications
- Neon element on indicator
- Glass lined steel tank as standard
- Stainless steel tank available for the 10 and 15 litre models.
- External temperature control with frost protection setting
- Accessories may be needed to comply with the Water Regulations. Pressure reducing valve required for pressures above 4.2 bar and expansion vessel and check valve required if cold water draw off nearby.
- Not suitable for hair wash basins in hairdressing salon
£132.96 Incl. VAT
Easy clean, high impact plastic
Stainless steel flange type
Bulb type adj. to 75°C
E setting approx. 50°C
Glass lined steel as standard.
Stainless steel tank optional upgrade.
Replaceable grey magnesium (inspect annually)
High density polyurethane foam
Overheat temperature protection (manual reset).
Supplied pressure relief valve must be fitted in every case (set at 6 bar).
Frost protection if power on.
Optional thermostatic mixing valve to maintain hot water supplied to user at constant, safe temperature.
Site above or below the sink, but inlet and outlet must be at the top.
Floor standing or wall mounted.
Must be installed by a suitably qualified person.
It is recommended that flexible hoses are used for connection to facilitate future maintenance.
Access to the thermal cut-out and element is located at the base of unit.
Minimum water pressure 0.5 bar.
Maximum water pressure 4.2 bar.
Inlet/ Outlet 2 x 1/2" BSP male (100mm apart centre to centre).
Fittings required (not supplied): 2 x 15mm compression to 1/2" BSP female adapter.
Installation must comply with current IEE regulations.
The product should be connected to the fixed wiring of the property via a double pole fused spur with a minimum break capacity of 13 amps.
Cable pre-wired (1.5m).
Glass Lined Tank: 1 year parts or replacement warranty.
Stainless Steel Tank: 3 year tank warranty.
|Dimensions||530mm x 310mm x 280mm|