Kidde 7CO Battery Powered Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Continuous monitoring of carbon monoxide
- Tested and approved for use in boats and caravans
- Multi-function green and red LEDs to indicate power and alarm status
- End-of-life warning alerts user to replace alarm after 10 years of protection
- Test/Reset button to allow regular testing of alarm function
- Battery operation – 3 x AA alkaline batteries supplied as standard
£20.75 Incl. VAT
Sleek, lightweight battery-powered CO alarm provides long-term protection
against the dangers of deadly carbon monoxide and provides continuous monitoring of CO levels, the 10-year sensor lasts longer than most other CO alarms.
This slim, easy-to-use alarm is ideal for use in all living areas and can be installed on a wall or ceiling or used freestanding on a table or shelf. It is also easily portable so can be taken away on holidays or used on boats or in caravans.
Attention Landlords !
New legislation (October 1st 2015) now means that Landlords must install carbon monoxide alarms in high risk rooms – such as those where a solid fuel heating system is installed.
Those who fail to install smoke and carbon monoxide alarms would face sanctions and could face up to a £5,000 civil penalty.