Magnet Stick Non-contact Magnetic Field Tester by Sagab
The Magnet Stick provides safe and simple checking for the presence of a magnetic field.
Upon testing and without metallic contact, the lamp lights immediately where there is a magnetic field (e.g an activated coil in a solenoid valve). Equipment can be tested without having to switch it off and magnetic coils can often be tested through their protective cover, saving hours of dismantling time.
The Magnet Stick responds to all kinds of magnetic fields from alternating direct current, to permanent magnets.
- Powerful red light in the tip to indicate presence of a magnetic field
- Easy to use
- Solenoid valves in pneumatic and hydraulic control equipment can easily be tested
- Test relays with coils and electrically controlled solenoid valves in all types of vehicles and machines
- Test solenoid valves when servicing oil burners
- Fully approved to IECEX 61010-1, CATIII 1000v AC
- CE approved
£23.20 Incl. VAT