Volt Stick LV50 Non-Contact Voltstick with Testing Range of 50-1000v, by Sagab
This high sensitivity version (testing down to 50v) is also intrinsically safe, making it an essential ‘life-saver’ testing tool for utilities engineers as well as for use in hazardous areas such as chemical plants, oil refineries and off shore rigs.
Used in a wide variety of hazardous and potentially explosive atmospheres - such as gas and petrochemical applications - the LV50 is both ATEX and IECEx approved to be intrinsically-safe.
Voltage range 50V to 1000V
- No current flow needed for operation
- Locates breaks in cables
- Detects blown fuses inside plugs or fuse holders
- Distinguishes between live and neutral wires in single or 3ø supplies
- Identifies voltage-carrying cables in junction boxes
- Approved to IEC61010-1, CATIII 1000V AC
- Voltage indicator with safety handguard to avoid unintentional contact with live conductors
• Voltage range 50-1000v AC
• Fully insulated for safe use
Conformity certification can be downloaded from the manufacturers website.
£42.00 Incl. VAT
Model: Volt Stick LV50
Response Time: Immediate
Power Requirements: 2 x AAA (LR03) batteries (supplied)
As the only fully ATEX and IECEx-approved device of its kind, the unique Volt Stick LV50 is specified for use by engineers in many of the UK's leading utilities and services providers including Shell, N Power, UK Power Networks, Network Rail, National Grid and Cadent.
|Dimensions||145 x 18(Ø) mm|