Volt Stick PRO230 Mains Voltage Volt Stick with Shielded Fork Tip, by Sagab
The PRO230 features a unique ‘shielded’ forktip for highly selective and accurate testing for presence of AC voltage in specific cables or wires. Ideal for professional, close proximity testing and installation work.
• Unique forked tip (patented for) gives unsurpassed selectivity and reduces the risk of spurious indications
• Live cables can easily be detected in equipment cabinets, fuse boxes, etc
• Cables and connections can easily be checked in low voltage equipment too
• Extremely safe when measuring in junction boxes
• With the supplied field strength amplifier, anti-tamper, earthed outlets can be checked.
• Powerful red light in the tip to indicate voltage
• Fully insulated for safe use
£45.76 Incl. VAT
Voltsticks are nothing new in the electrical testing market, Voltage testers using the methods of sticks or wands have been around for for over 30 years.
30 years ago Sagab Electronics AB invented the Volt Stick Phasen, making it possible, for the first time ever, to detect and indicate voltage without contact.
The original and still the best, Powersaver are proud to be UK stockists for the the Sagab Volt Stick range.
Model: Volt Stick PRO230
Voltage range: 230v AC
Sensitivity: Functions upon contact with cable carrying 220v AC
Response Time: Immediate
Intrinsically Safe: No
Power Requirements: 2 x AAA (LR03) batteries (supplied)
80% @ 30°C, 50% @ 40°C
Operating Temperature: -10° ~ +50°C
Overvoltage: CAT III 1000v AC
|Dimensions||145 x 18(Ø) mm|