STEINEL 009816 L22 Outdoor Sensor Switched Light with PIR in Stainless Steel
Designer sensor-switched outdoor light L 22 with attractive stainless steel trim, ideal for building entrances and building fronts, 180° angle of coverage, reach up to 10 m, selectable time and twilight threshold, sensor tilts through 90°. Inviting appearance, proven technology: whether at the entrance, next to the building or on the patio - the L 22 sensor-switched outdoor light scores with clean lines and reliable STEINEL sensor technology. The light features a rustproof stainless-steel trim and, thanks to its translucent housing, provides inviting and evenly spread ambient lighting. Practical: the sensor and light diffuser are made of impact-resistant polycarbonate. With an E27 socket for filament light bulbs, low-energy lamps or LED lamps.
- European Article Number (EAN): 4007841009816
- Dimensions(w x h x d) 286 x 162 x 85 mm
- Voltage 220-240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Sensor type Passive infrared
- Output 60 W max. / E 27
- Detection angle 180°
- Capability of masking out individual segments Yes
- Reach 10 m max.
£56.90 Incl. VAT
- Time setting 8 sec. - 35 min.
- Response brightness 2 - 2000 lx
- Degree of protection (IP) IP44
- Protection class II
- Impact strength IK07
- Material Plastic with stainless-steel trim panel
- With lamp No
- Version Silver
|Dimensions||286mm x 162mm x 85mm|