STEINEL IS130-2 Outdoor PIR Motion Sensor, IP54 Rated, in Anthracite
Targeted detection all around the building. Infrared motion detector IS 130-2, for indoors and out, ideal for targeted detection close to the building, 130° angle of coverage, reach up to 12 m, selectable time and twilight threshold, sensor turns through 50° and tilts through 90° for exact adjustment of the detection zone. Are you looking for a way to enter the world of motion detectors? The IS 130-2 infrared motion detector is a STEINEL customer favourite of recent years. The sensor classic is the ideal solution for monitoring areas with precision targeting in front of buildings and on driveways. It also provides excellent quality of detection and can be tailored to the specific conditions on site. The motion detector is wired up so easily and quickly, your neighbour won't even notice you installing it.
- Voltage : 230 – 240 V / 50 Hz
- Angle of coverage : 130°
- Adjustment range :50° horizontally, 90° vertically
- Reach : 12 m max.
- Twilight setting : 2 - 2000 lux
- Time setting : 8 sec. – 35 min.
- Enclosure : IP 54
- Twilight setting: 2 – 2000 lx
- Time setting: 8 s – 35 min
- Switching output 1, resistive: 600 W
- Switching output 1, number of LEDs / fluorescent lamps: 4 stk.
Steinel Part Number : White 660314 Black 660215 Anthracite 035761 Silver 660116
£28.13 Incl. VAT
Buy 2 for
£26.40 each and save 6%