Syam ELB/36W Electrical Installation Log Book for Distribution Boards upto 36 Ways
Log book to assist with the record keeping required by the Electricity at Work Act 1989 and BS7671
- A4 format with durable, wipe-clean varnished cover, 44 pages
- Records details of a single distribution board, the incoming supply and up to 36 outgoing way
- Protective devices and what each output is serving can be recorded in detail
- A full record of modifications and any faults and repairs can be kept together with details of who did the work and what they did
- A history of Periodic Tests is included so that it easily referenced
- Universal: suitable for single phase or three phase boards on any ac or dc voltage with up to 36 outputs
- Supplied with chain loop so that it can be hung on or next to the appropriate board.
£11.99 Incl. VAT
What is this?
This is a book in which the electrical installation served by a distribution board can be recorded together with modifications, faults & repairs and periodic tests giving you a record of what is there and who did what work.
Why is this important?
The Electricity at Work Act requires the person with responsibility for the safe use of electricity, normally the manager, to keep adequate records of the electrical installation. In so many premises records are kept off-site, mislaid, incomplete or simply out of date. This book is designed to assist the process of adequate record keeping at the premises.
How long will the book last?
You will need one log book for each distribution board, but with each book having space for around 40 modification records, plus separate repairs and test records, you can reasonably expect the books to last 10 to 20 years in the average premises.