TIMEGUARD DS1 Electronic Time Delay Switch (2 Wire)
Single gang push button delay switch with centre button neon. Light ON times are adjustable from 10 seconds to 10 minutes approx. via a tamper-proof potentiometer setting.
- 2 wire connection – neutral not required.
- Neon button highlights switch in dark areas.
- Adjustable light ON times from 10 seconds to 10 minutes approx. via a tamper-proof potentiometer.
- For use with incandescent lighting up to 1.5kW and 20 – 200W of low voltage and 10W LED lighting (not suitable for fluorescent and low energy lighting).
- See DSS for multiple position switching.
£26.51 Incl. VAT
|Filament Load (Max.)||1.5kW|
|Low Voltage Lighting||20 - 200W|
|Stand-alone LED Rating||20W|
|Adjustable Time Delay||10 seconds to 10 minutes|
|Operating Voltage||230V AC|
|Operating Temperature||-10°C to 40°C|
|Light ON Time||Adjustable|
|EC Directives||Conforms to Latest Directives|
|Dimensions (mm)||Height 86, Width 86, Depth 20|
This product requires to be permanently charged which is achieved through the switched Live. As such, some LED and CFL lamps may glow or flash whilst this product is in the ‘OFF’ status. This glow/flash can be eliminated by adding the Timeguard ZV900 Automatic Switch Load Controller to the circuit.
The LED switching capabilities of this product can be increased up to 200W by the addition of the Timeguard ZV900 Automatic Switch Load Controller. The ZV900 is sold separately.
|Dimensions||86mm x 86mm x 20mm|