TIMEGUARD ZV900 Automatic Switch Load Controller
This unit is designed specifically for ‘2-wire’ products controlling low wattage 230V AC CFL and LED lamps and luminaires.
Only one ZV900 is required in the lighting circuit operated by the automated control. Ideal for use with automatic light switches and specifically designed for Timeguard’s range of PIR (ZV810), Photocell (ZV210/ZV215), Digital (ZV700/ZV700B) and timed delay switches (DS1/DS2/DSS/DS4/DS3HD).
- Eliminates glow and flicker issues in LED/CFL lamps when used with 2-wire automatic light switches (i.e. Timed, PIR, Photocell automatic switches).
- Boosts the automatic switches LED switching capabilities to 200W.
- Under 1W power consumption.
- Built-in surge suppression.
- No additional cabling to the switch required.
- Fits in the ceiling through a 50mm hole.
- Specifically designed to operate with Timeguard ZV700, ZV700B, ZV210, ZV215, DS1 and ZV810 when used with LED or CFL lighting.
- The ZV900 is suitable for other companies 2-wire electronic wall switch products.
£22.99 Incl. VAT
|Filament/Halogen Loading||1000W, Resistive 6A (max.), Inductive 5A (max.)|
|Controls LED Lighting||Up to 100W|
|Output Load Capacity||LED 200W, Low Energy 3 to 200W, Fluorescent 76W (max.)|
|Cable Provision||2x 1mm Solid Core, 2x 1mm Twin and Earth Flat|
|Fixing Hole Centres||110mm|
|Operating Voltage||230V AC|
|Operating Temperature||0º to 40º C|
|EC Directives||Conforms to Latest Directives|
|Dimensions (mm)||Height 28, Width 119, Depth 42|
|Dimensions||28mm x 119mm x 42mm|