TIS Solar PV Multifunction Performance Tester
Solar PV Multifunction Performance Tester
The PV-ISOTEST represents a real innovation in the panorama of PV verification and testing instrumentation. PV-ISOTEST measures the insulation resistance of a single module, a string or even an entire photovoltaic field up to 1500V DC according to the IEC-EN62446 standard.
Traditional insulation meters would require a DC-rated switch box to short-circuit the positive and negative terminals of the module/ string/ PV field under test. With the PV-ISOTEST the use of any external device is not required, PV-ISOTEST carries out the measurements in full autonomy and self-sufficiency.
In addition, through the new GFL (Ground fault locator) function, PV-ISOTEST indicates the position of any poor insulation on a string of the PV system, due for example to water or humidity leakage.
£1,199.00 (£1,438.80 Inc. VAT)
Solar PV Multifunction Performance Tester Functions
• Measurement catagory : CAT III 1500V DC / CAT III 1000V AC
• AC TRMS voltage measurements 3 ÷ 1000V
• DC voltage measurements 3 ÷ 1500V
• Insulation resistance 250, 500, 1000, 1500V
• GFL function to locate the fault position in the string
• Measurement of polarization index P.I
• Dielectric absorption ratio D.A.R
• Continuity of protective conductors with 200mA
• Size LxWxH (mm) 235mm x 165mm x 75mm
• Weight 1.2kg
You may also like…
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.