TEXECOM CFA-0001 Veritas 8 Stand Alone Control Panel with On-board Keypad
Already renowned for its reliability, the Veritas 8™ has been upgraded with a host of new features. Installation and servicing are now even faster. Operation is quicker and easier. Programming has been both simplified and extended.
The Texecom Veritas 8 has the following outstanding features
- 8 Fully Programmable Zones Plus Tamper
- Single Button Quick Set Option
- Service Timers (Date Programmable)
- Latching Walk Test Model
- 2 Programmable Part Set Suites
- Soak Test Suite Texecom Bell Box Hold-off Mode
- Key Switch Facility
- Accepts Up To Six Backlit LED Remote Keypads
- PD6662:2010 Grade1 Class II
If you require a backup battery, please check our Lead Acid Battery category here. This Panel will only take up a 2.1ah Battery.
£41.86 Incl. VAT
8 Fully Programmable Zones Plus Tamper
The Veritas 8 features 8 fully programmable zones plus an additional global system tamper. Each zone operates in any of the 8 different zone types ensuring exceptional system flexibility.
Accepts Up To 6 Backlit Keypads With ergonomically designed touchtone backlit keys, the Veritas RKP provides a superior user-interface.
Easy to set-up and install, a hinged PCB chassis ensures excellent cable access and simple wiring.
Universal Programming Platform The Veritas 8 utilises the same intuitive programming platform as the rest of the Texecom Veritas Series, ensuring instant product familiarity across the range
- Current ConsumptionQuiescent current: <50mA
- Alarm current: <150mA
- Power SupplyMains Supply Voltage Rating: 230VAC/115VAC (±10%)
- Max. Total Current Rating: 1ADC at 230VAC/115VAC (±5%)
- Ripple: <5%
- Part Sets: 2
- Programmable Access Codes: 2
- Engineer Event Log: 7
- Accepts Up To Six Backlit Remote Keypads: LED
- Dimensions: 246mm x 185mm x 55mm
If this is not the panel you are looking for, check out the rest of the range here:
|Dimensions||246mm x 185mm x 55mm|